Saturday, August 31, 2019

Japanese Month

I realize it's been like four solid years since we've posted on this fuckforsaken blog, but, to our credit, we were hungover and lazy. Actually, I guess a lot of things happened. Recently, a think that happened was us remembering we had this blog.

Well, we're back and we've decided to branch out from being SO FUCKING WHITE and try some new recipes and styles of cooking (which is, in itself, pretty fucking white).

September is Japan.

Ryan has some experience cooking Japanese food, and I have some experience eating it. What could possibly go wrong? Stay tuned. Or don't.

3 comments:

  1. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. Read more info about Japanese Restaurant in Downtown San Diego. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found decent information in your article.Sushi Japanese Restaurants Newport Beach I am impressed with how nicely you described this subject, It is a gainful article for us. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. about Sushi Japanese Restaurants Costa Mesa. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete