Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wine Review: 2014 Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

We are drunks so we opened another bottle of wine tonight. The first of many, I'm sure. This one was purchased from Club W, which is actually pretty fun if you think $13 per bottle of wine is a cool thing. Depends on the wine, right? I'm not swimming in $13 bills, you know? And if I were, I might have some serious issues with the Treasury Department and/or a severe learning disability.



Tonight's bottle is the ignominiously-named "2014 Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy," made by what I'm sure are very nice Hobbits in New Zealand. Of the three bottles we got from Club W, we chose this one first because, well... I think it was the easiest to reach. Our wine rack is up kind of high, and we are also Hobbits.

Here is Crystal's video review:



In which she discusses the actual flavors present in the wine. You know, like in a review.

Here, by contrast, is Ryan's review, which for some reason involves dicks:



Because of course it does. 

Overall, three out of five lemons. Or dicks. Whichever. 

MILK MILK LEMONADE ROUND THE CORNER FUDGE IS MADE


No comments:

Post a Comment