Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wine Review: Husch 2013 Chenin Blanc

I know pretty much nothing about wine, and nothing about making videos. So I drunkenly decided (after months of joking about it) to combine the two. Witness my failure. Witness my embarrassment. Witness my having a good fucking time and getting drunk on shit I like.

Let's keep it simple, shall we?

Our first featured wine is Husch 2013 Chenin Blanc from Mendocino, CA. We picked it up on vacation and found ourselves too drunk to consume it while on vacation so it came home with us. 


Tonight, after a drink - I mean - dinner at Revolution Wine, we came home with a hankering for more wine. Wine. So we shoved this in the freezer for twenty minutes and then poured it into plastic Joe's Crab Shack cups because - and never forget - we are white trash. 

Here's my uneducated stupid fucking opinion.



Ryan didn't have much of an opinon because I think he was less drunk than I was.



Stay tuned for the next episode of us wasting decent wine on our hideous fucking faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment